22 Aug Webinars Your Members Can Access FREE!
In a previous edition of Peer to Peer News I noted that AVMA is offering Lead & Learn webinars. To clarify, these live webinars are open to all veterinary professionals at no charge; the only caveat is that access to the library of webinar recordings requires AVMA membership. Each course offers one hour of CE credit. Upcoming topics in the Lead & Learn webinar series include:
- Aug. 23 (6 pm CDT)—”What Veterinarians Need to Know About Cannabis”
- Sept. 11 (noon CDT)—”Practice Model Efficiency for Wellbeing and Profit”
- Sept. 25 (noon CDT)—”Virtual Care: The Why, What, and How”
- Oct. 29 (noon CDT)—Financial Health
- Nov. 13 (noon CST)—Wellbeing
In addition, the AVMA Veterinary Career Center has a series of recorded webinars that are also available free of charge to veterinary professionals. Covering a range of career management and career opportunity topics, the library of webinars can be found here.
Ralph Johnson, CEO | VMAE